SILIRUB Color is a high-quality, neutral cure elastical one-component joint sealant based on silicones. It has especially been developed for colour matched sealing based on the RAL System colours. Over 100 RAL colours can be reproduced.
- Very easy application
- Permanent colour, UV-resistant
- Stays elastic after curing
- Available in all RAL Classic System colours
- Very good adhesion on many materials
- Low modulus
- High gloss finish
- All building and construction joints which require a colour matched sealant
- All glazing works on powdercoated aluminium, PVC, painted wood
- Topsealing at glazing jobs on powdercoated aluminium, PVC, painted wood etc.
- Joints with high movement between different building materials
- Sealings between painted wood, PVC, powdercoated aluminium, etc and brickwork, concrete, etc.
Silirub colours are available subject to a minimum order and uncommon colours may require additional lead times. Please ask at your local branch of Shepherds.
Find out more >
Four weeks of amazing offers, available at all Shepherds depots!
Sign up to the Shepherds Building Plastics newsletter today and receive news and offers straight to your inbox!
Sign up now >
Follow us on social media and you'll never miss out on the latest news and events from Shepherds!
The Shepherds App
Search Shepherds UK on:
See full range >
Gale Grey Now In
Summit Gale Grey range now includes fascia and soffit in addition to cladding, architraves and window trims which complements the growing demand for contemporary grey wood-grain UPVC windows.
Find our more >
The all new Superdeep170 from Kayflow is super tough and carries over 5x more water than Kayflow Deep.