SILIRUB Color is a high-quality, neutral cure elastical one-component joint sealant based on silicones. It has especially been developed for colour matched sealing based on the RAL System colours. Over 100 RAL colours can be reproduced.
- Very easy application
- Permanent colour, UV-resistant
- Stays elastic after curing
- Available in all RAL Classic System colours
- Very good adhesion on many materials
- Low modulus
- High gloss finish
- All building and construction joints which require a colour matched sealant
- All glazing works on powdercoated aluminium, PVC, painted wood
- Topsealing at glazing jobs on powdercoated aluminium, PVC, painted wood etc.
- Joints with high movement between different building materials
- Sealings between painted wood, PVC, powdercoated aluminium, etc and brickwork, concrete, etc.
Silirub colours are available subject to a minimum order and uncommon colours may require additional lead times. Please ask at your local branch of Shepherds.